coreboot on ARM is a work-in-progress. coreboot currently does not support ARM.
ARM SOCs with PCIe are now on the market for tablets, netbooks and servers. These systems can take advantage of coreboot's strength in properly configuring PCI, SAS, SATA and SCSI devices; fast boot times; and payload support.
Marvell will have the first ARM devices supported by coreboot.
- Marvell Armada 300, 510, 1000 with PCIe
- Marvell Armada XP
- Marvell Discovery Innovation Series with PCIe
- Marvell Kirkwood Series with PCIe
- STMicroelectronics SPEAr1310 with PCIe
- STMicroelectronics SPEAr1340 with PCIe
- TI Sitara with PCIe
- Cavium Networks ECONA CNS3XXX
- Samsung Exynos 4210 with PCIe
- NVIDIA TEGRA
- Panasonic UniPhier MN2WS0220
- ZiiLabs ZMS-20
- OpenRD Ultimate with Marvell 88F6281
- OpenRD Platforms with Marvell 88F6281
- WYSE T50 Marvell Thin Client
- HP t5325 Marvell Thin Client
- ZTSystems R1801e rackmount server with STMicroelectronics SPEAr 1310 with dual ARM® CortexTM-A9 cores
- PandaBoard Dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 MPCore™ mobile dev board
- origenBOARD Exynos 4210 dev board
- Colibri T20 cpu module with NVIDIA Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 Processor
- Trimslice NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1 GHz 0.6" thin desktop