The clock chip is ICS 9LPRS485CGLF - Could be used for overclocking.
It uses Elixir n2tu1g16dg-ac, DDR2 800 Mhz.
It uses Winbond W83627DHG. Its GPIOs are connected this way:
GP20 - sideport voltage 1 = 1.82V 0 = 1.92V
GPO40 | GPO41 | GPIO23 GPU voltage - 000 - 1.45V step 0.05 -- 111 - 1.10V
GPO35 - loadline control (0 enabled)
GPO44 | GPO45 | GPO46 - DDR memory voltage
Suspend LED is the power LED - register 0f3 in SIO. Low = on
For the entries marked as WIP, please see below.
|CPU works||OK||AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+|
|L1 cache enabled||Unknown|
|L2 cache enabled||Unknown|
|L3 cache enabled||Unknown|
|Multiple CPU support||N/A|
|Multi-core support||OK||AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+: htop and /proc/cpuinfo|
|Dual channel support||Unknown|
|On-board IDE 3.5"||OK||checked with a CD-ROM drive|
|On-board IDE 2.5"||N/A|
|On-board USB||OK||only checked two ports so far, for mouse and keyboard.|
|On-board audio||WIP||Front works, Surround doesn't|
|On-board smartcard reader||N/A|
|ISA add-on cards||N/A|
|Audio/Modem-Riser (AMR/CNR) cards||N/A|
|PCI add-on cards||OK|
|Mini-PCI add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI-X add-on cards||N/A|
|AGP graphics cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x1 add-on cards||OK|
|PCI Express x2 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x4 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x8 add-on cards||N/A|
|PCI Express x16 add-on cards||Unknown|
|PCI Express x32 add-on cards||N/A|
|HTX add-on cards||N/A|
|Legacy / Super I/O|
|Serial port 1 (COM1)||Unknown|
|Serial port 2 (COM2)||N/A|
|Sensors / fan control||Unknown|
|CPU frequency scaling||Unknown|
|Other powersaving features||Unknown|
|High precision event timers (HPET)||Unknown|
|Random number generator (RNG)||N/A|
|Wake on modem ring||Unknown|
|Wake on LAN||Unknown|
|Wake on keyboard||Unknown|
|Wake on mouse||Unknown|
- Using 2 512 MB DIMMs I got 756 MB of usable RAM (as opposed to 881 with the vendor BIOS).
- With only 1 512 MB DIMM the system wouldn't boot.
- With my 4 DIMMS from 3 vendors (2x A, 1x B, 1x C) I get the following boot chances. These might be related to another issue and not to the port of this board.
- In regard to the vendor BIOS the output numbers were switched. DVI-0 (vendor BIOS) was named HDMI-0 using coreboot.
- Both VGA and DVI output worked.
PCI-E graphics adapter
- Wouldn't work. With both plugged in and CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA_ONBOARD_AT_FIRST not set there was no video output. I had the vgabios for the onboard adapter still inside the coreboot.rom however.
Keyboard in Grub
- The (USB) keyboard in Grub doesn't respond correctly. Every keypress triggers multiple actions.
- Linux 220.127.116.11 wouldn't boot. It would start, then the screens were going blank and the machine hung.