[coreboot-announce] [coreboot] coreboot at LinuxTag and coreboot hackaton, Berlin, May 22-27 2013

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Jun 2 00:20:56 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to thank you all for a great event in the Berlin, especially to
Carebear/Petr Stuge to making it possible.

I can only comment on the Coreboot meeting which I attended. We met in a
in-Berlin premises, and we made some progress on different fronts:

Ron and Carebear were working on X60 video init, Vladimir on raminit and I was
working on F2A85X. It was very good to meet once again and to discuss the ideas
face to face. Maybe we could possibly write some blog page about the meeting?

Thanks
Rudolf