Eric W Biederman
ebiederman at lnxi.com
Wed Aug 28 17:22:10 CEST 2002
and in cvs
mkelfImage-1.15 is out.
* 1.15 23 August 2002
- Rewrote the perl ip checksum code to be reasonably fast
- Fixes to the initial parameter passing in head.S thanks to Jake Page <jake at CS.Stanford.EDU>
- Initial cross compiling support thanks to Jake Page <jake at CS.Stanford.EDU>
- Official specfile thanks to Andrew Ip <aip at cwlinux.com>
- Autoconf support Josh Aune <lunke at linuxnetworx.com>
rpms can be built with:
rpm -ta mkelfImage-1.15.tar.gz
The big changes are the ability to build as an RPM, and mkelfImage is now
reasonably fast again.
More information about the coreboot