More details on the Eden support

Kevin O'Connor kevin at
Fri Nov 1 19:36:16 CET 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:44:02PM -0800, Steve M. Gehlbach wrote:
>For the EPIA, if you
> bongo the PLCC (socketed), you'll need another PLCC bios mobo to fix it and
> hot swapping a PLCC has got to require a deft touch.

Hi Steve,

It should be possible to use the Bios Savior product
( on motherboards that have a socketed BIOS.
This product allows one to backup the firmware BIOS to an alternate flash
part and then switch between the two using an external switch.

 | Kevin O'Connor                     "BTW, IMHO we need a FAQ for      |
 | kevin at                  'IMHO', 'FAQ', 'BTW', etc. !"    |