linux bios kernel for m758lmr+

Bob Drzyzgula bob at
Thu Nov 7 06:40:01 CET 2002

FWIW, I got precisely this same error yesterday afternoon,
trying to compile for a MS7308E. This was on a fresh
and unpatched install of RH 7.3, with 2.4.19 freshly
unpacked and linuxbios pulled out of CVS in mid-afternoon
US/Eastern. I got to that point just as I was leaving for
the day, I was hoping that maybe today would be better. :-)