VIA EPIA - Trying to get it built

Andrew Ip aip at
Thu Nov 7 23:05:00 CET 2002

> I found that in my Makefile, which was generated without error by
> /, the path for two files is just /../freebios/mainboard.c and
> /../freebios/irq_tables.c
> Aren't they supposed to be at
> /../freebios/src/mainboard/via/epia/mainboard.c and
> /../freebios/src/mainboard/via/epia/irq_tables.c?
That's right.  irq_tables.c and mainboard.c should be at

What about your linuxbios config file?  Are you using the example.config in
epia's dir?
Do you have mainboard and target setup right?

Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046
Fax: (852)2542 2036

For public pgp key, please obtain it from