Stop mailing (fwd)

Antony Stone Antony at
Tue Nov 12 06:24:01 CET 2002

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 3:23 am, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> anybody know?
> ron

If Liao Jie would forward one of his email to you, Ron, with all the headers
intact, you might recognise a subscribed address inthere somewhere ?

Alternatively if Liao Jie would like to forward one of the emails to me with
all the headers intact I'll happily try to identify where a relay is changing
the destination address.