Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Tue Nov 12 07:18:01 CET 2002

> 	does anyone here runs P6STMT mbo by EliteGroup?
> 	Here are some sample urls to the MBO:
> 		http://www.ecs.com.tw/products/p6stmt.htm
> 		http://www.amptron.com/html/P6STMT.html
> 		http://www.icuepc.com/p6stmt.htm
> 	The "WinFast 6300" config file seems to work with it,
> 	but I was wondering if perhaps there's some better
> 	config file.

Ok, I have setup its own configuration for it, with its own PIRQ table.

Now there's one more issue remaining. At the present time I have to boot
from the PC BIOS classic, and then *warm* boot into the LinuxBIOS. If I do
not do that the system will hard hang in few minutes after boot. It will
be either during fsck (if there's one), or somewhere at Linux command

any ideas?

How I would go about settting dll.inc ? What's the way to get those

http://www.eax.com	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers