Can't get a rom image below 512k?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 13 22:32:00 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
It will work.  I don't think your kernel is flakey. If anything, I think
the problem is elsewhere.  And I think the fault is in the simulator,
but I can't get the Bochs team to agree one way, or the other, with my
suggestions regarding this project. Yes, please do.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi