pci_set_method() and bochs

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 18 21:29:00 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well, I can confirm that it works here. Andrew, check to see if you
remembered to install the PCI utilities for your distribution. I
neglected to do so at first, that caused it to pull the same fault that
you reported, then after installing it, it ran to completion, it now
wants me to attach a kernel to boot. Any suggestions? Such as what
kernel version you are using? I chose arbitrarily the 2.4.17 version,
and added the usual patch series for the version. Also, for what you
sent me privately can you confirm what date you chose for the CVS drop?
Basically your image runs to completion, with the message that it can't
boot an elf image.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

TQFP, buy