ADLO committed

Adam Sulmicki adam at
Sun Nov 24 21:26:01 CET 2002

> > These are the sources from Adam Agnew and Adam Sulmicki that let you boot
> > OpenBSD, Windows, etc.
> >
> Is there any HOWTO on this ??

Just read throughout the files provied with ADLO. the "INSTALL" file is a
fairly good start, README would be next. But you probably want to go over
all of them.

Then let us know what/if needs to be changed. I have been pretty much
living and breathing ADLO for last few months so something I think may be
obvious may actually be not.

This or either way, the target audience for ADLO is experienced LinuxBIOS

Adam Sulmicki 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers