Does it some differences between K7SEM V1.0c & V3.0?

Andrew Ip aip at
Mon Nov 25 22:56:01 CET 2002

	New 810 requires mii to be enabled.  You need the following images.

m810-etherboot-vt6103.rom - network
m810-ide-vt6103.rom - ide

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 11:38:22AM -0800, bendany wrote:
> I have bought a mainboard K7SEM, and The mainboard also have a CPU in it,
> duron 1000+, and I follow the m810 HOWTO to burn a DOC chip, and reset,
> nothing happen.
> and I also download the LinuxBIOS SDK from the , burn the k7sem
> into the DOC, i seem the LinuxBIOS has write into the DOC, i can mount the
> fs in the DOC, and when I turn reset key, nothing happen too
> finally, I download the m810-etherboot.rom from ,using a external
> chip burnner ,burn it into the original BIOS chip, and it works, I can take
> some boot message from the serial console, but still does not work,
> the log like this:
> <abort>
> Boot from (N)etwork or from (L)ocal? N
> Probing...[SIS900]Found SIS900 ROM address 0x0000
> Found SIS 85C503/5513 PCI to ISA bridge ROM address 0x0000
> sis900_probe: MAC addr 00:07:95:2B:50:CE at ioaddr 0X2000
> sis900_probe: Vendor:0X1039 Device:0X0900
> sis900_probe: No MII transceivers found!
> No adapter found
> <sleep>
> How can I make my mainboard work? Need help!
> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡bendany
> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡bendany at
> ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2002-11-26
> Linuxbios at

Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046
Fax: (852)2542 2036

For public pgp key, please obtain it from