National Semiconductor Geode GX1 ?

Rob van Nieuwkerk linuxbios at
Thu Nov 28 21:00:01 CET 2002

Hi All,

I am using a small (4"x6") SBC board with a NS Geode GX1 and CS5530
for a project. It's a complete PC on a 3.5" formfactor (300 MHz Geode,
SODIMM, floppy, IDE, CF, serial, Ethernet, USB, keyboard, mouse, Video,
LCD, PC/104).  See:

And I'm very interested in using linuxbios with this board (or a similar
board: there are several manufacturers making small boards like this).

I searched the linuxbios mailing-list archives for messages about Geode
systems, but I only found references about SC1200 and SC2200 systems.
And I did't find info on the Geode GX1 in the linuxbios status list.

So my question is:

  - anybody know something about the possibility of running linuxbios
    on a NS Geode GX1 ?

	Rob van Nieuwkerk