PCChips M758LMR+ works for me but...

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 4 22:02:00 CEST 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Um, Todd, way to go choosing Slackware, that's what I use. Now what's
this about  the slowness of the bootup scripts? I use Slackware here,
and about all I can say, it's a bit strange about those scripts. Of
course, this is version, 8.0, I haven't ordered copies of 8.1 on CD yet.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi