Mini-ITX Mb

CMZ linuxbios at
Mon Oct 7 07:56:00 CEST 2002

I am working same thing too, but for a slighly different chipsets (VIA CLE266)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ricardo Strauch
  To: linuxbios at
  Cc: angelo-arifi at
  Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:58 PM
  Subject: Mini-ITX Mb

  From: "Angelo Arifi" <angelo-arifi at>
  To: <linuxbios at>
  Subject: Mini-TX boards
  Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:47:27 -0400

  hey guys, thats the future, mini-tx boards! i am going to be working on
  project which will be a standalone dvd, divx, vcd, dvd, svcd, ogg, mp3,
  more audio/video player. I will have to use a mini-tx for minimum
  etc... but like i dont know whether you guys have worked on any mini-tx
  support linuxbios.

  I was thinking about the same idea.

  ¿Did you have an idea how to begin the work?

  Ricardo Strauch

  Do You Yahoo!?
  Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.