Fwd: RE: mainboard status

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 16:06:01 CEST 2002

Subject: RE: mainboard status
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:11:32 -0400
From: "Todd E. Johnson" <tejohnson at yahoo.com>

Wow,

This sounds really cool.  One quick question though... What about boards
that are "Generic" in terms of labels, where you have board name A, and
board name B, when they are in fact the same board?

Would there be any benefit to a field called "OtherNames"? Or similar?

     Regards,

Todd E. Johnson
tejohnson at yahoo.com

--

Most people have more than the average number of legs.