(no subject)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 28 11:39:00 CET 2002

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Point taken. I did go over his website the first time I heard about his
product. And that point you found was found, but I completely forgot it,
until now. That sticky issue that Info-Zip is grouching about sounds
about right. However, the folks at WinZip Computing, Inc, as they are
calling themselves must have struck some kind of bargain with the actual
patent holder. But how did Info-Zip accomplish everything else? Say
Adam? Which e-mail did you catch? The first? Or second, with my
corrections?
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

TASM.
> Your time is worth more than that."
>
> It is quite a pain to go and buy A386. But then, the man wrote it
himself
> and its pretty hard to find a good open source bios, so I'm not going
> complain. Luckily, the reason we're looking at it is really just to
steal
> some interrupt implementations, not to try and use his bios in full.
We're