LTSP + LinuxBios

Andrew Ip aip at
Tue Oct 29 08:17:00 CET 2002

> So andrew I know you have lots of spare time but can you give me a hint of
> what you did for LTSP? etherboot?
I have got the some rom images in
You also need an elf kernel with sis_lite fb driver patch and follows the ltsp
installation guide.  Then, you are pretty much set.  With recent kernel, the
video problem doesn't appear when running X.  I think it is a very good news.
If I have time, I'll post the my ltsp distro and kernel for people who are

Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046
Fax: (852)2542 2036

For public pgp key, please obtain it from