LTSP + LinuxBios

Ricardo Strauch ricardo_strauch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 11:06:01 CET 2002

Andrew:
Thats a good news!!!!!
I'm interesting to make probes of LTSP + Linux Bios working together, please let me know when your LTSP distro is available.
Ricardo Strauch
 Andrew Ip <aip at cwlinux.com> wrote:
> So andrew I know you have lots of spare time but can you give me a hint of
> what you did for LTSP? etherboot?
I have got the some rom images in
ftp://pub/downloads/linuxbios-sdk/images/romimages
You also need an elf kernel with sis_lite fb driver patch and follows the ltsp
installation guide. Then, you are pretty much set. With recent kernel, the
video problem doesn't appear when running X. I think it is a very good news.
If I have time, I'll post the my ltsp distro and kernel for people who are
interested.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email: aip at cwlinux.com
Tel: (852) 2542 2046
Fax: (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046