Availability of DoC devices ?

Antony Stone Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 07:24:00 CEST 2002

Hi.

I've just joined the mailing list (and not long ago found out about LinuxBios
at all).   Great project.

Can anyone advise me where to get hold of the Millennium DoC devices to
create a LinuxBios boot chip ?   I can't find anything in the FAQ or the
mailing list archive (which seems surprisingly new - I thought the project
had been going for quite some time ?), so I hope it's not a dumb question.

My preference for where to get the devices would be:
1. UK
2. EU
3. US
3. RoW

Can anyone help ?

Antony.

--

In science, one tries to tell people
in such a way as to be understood by everyone

In poetry, it is the exact opposite.

 - Paul Dirac