Any UK DiskOnChip Retailers?

Lee LeeCausier at GameBox.net
Sun Sep 8 21:48:00 CEST 2002

Dear all,
            Thanks for the great advice, I really appreciate it.
Is it possible to fit an EEPROM with a greater capacity than the current
2MB one?

Also, on an unrelated issue, I noticed that when I moved from Linux
kernel 2.2.19 (c/o Debian Potato) to Linux kernel 2.4.18 (c/o Debian
Woody) the Penguin logo on the framebuffer device at startup no longer
has a pint of bitter statically linked to it's arm :D. Any Ideas why?

Lee Causier, signing off.