The DoC problem

Hamish Guthrie (Mail Lists) hamishl at
Mon Sep 9 08:00:01 CEST 2002

THis is another approch, but the of course losing 128k of address space,
which I guess is not a problem, but also, I totally agree with you, it is
adding an extra flash device, which is why the original Millennium was not a
bad solution, except for all of the other baggage that it brought along with