porting rtlinux into x86 ??

Karthik Bala Guru tkarthikbalaguru at yahoo.co.in
Sun Sep 22 10:53:00 CEST 2002

Hi,

Actually i am trying to port rtlinux into a x86 board
. that board has our own BIOS . the BIOS

supports only upto 200 KB memory .  I have RTlinux
ported into a floppy to around 500 KB.

I am ready to port into that X86 board , but our
BIOS's drawback makes me to wait till the

BIOS is made to support upto atleast 800 KB. and this
is about to consume many weeks.

I came across LINUXBIOS ..... Will this able to
replace the BIOS problem that i have with porting

into the X86 baord ??  How to start with ??? Some
clear steps plz ..... ?????  Do i require a

MONITOR prg ?   Is it possible to port my minimised
RTlinux into the X86 board with the use of

linuxbios ?????

Help me out !

karthik bala guru