My system's LCPI report

Angelo Arifi angelo-arifi at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 22 11:51:01 CEST 2002

Ok I did lspci -vv on my baby and well i saved the output in a text, and of course it is attached :)

Also how would this function, knowing that i have linux and windows dual boot now, if i flashed my BIOS it would boot into linux only right? (ya i'd say right? lol hence the 'linuxbios' heh)

Thanks guys, i find this project VERY interesting, i wish i had another computer to experiment on as well.

Angelo "Gigatron" Arifi