Wout Mertens wmertens at
Mon Sep 23 12:59:01 CEST 2002

Well, installing twiki isn't that hard, basically you untar a tarball,
place some rules in the apache config, edit the twiki config file, and
you're all set.

I recommend mod_perl on the apache server for speed, though.

It has plugins for on-line vector graphics editing, easy polls, etc. And
you can really change the look and feel according to your liking. There
are some pre-made skins which you can install.

Highly recommended.