Suggested mechanism of burning a LinuxBIOS on FLASH ROMS

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Wed Apr 9 15:08:00 CEST 2003

Thanks Eric.
I have a spare FLASH ROM.
Could you please elaborate on the process of "hot swap", is it that I
can replace the FLASH ROM with the corrupted one with
the backup flash ROM, then once it boots up, I can just replace the
corrupted FLASH ROM while the O.S. is up and burn the
backed up bios from the harddisk onto the corrupted FLAH ROMS.
Is this correct and feasible, please elaborate..