Error ...

Alexander Amelkin spirit at reactor.ru
Sat Apr 19 12:50:00 CEST 2003

Hello steven,

Saturday, April 19, 2003, 4:20:32 PM, you wrote:

sj> Greetings,

sj> The sensors in the sis950 (superio) have to be turned on. Apparently, the
sj> AMIBIOS does that, so lm_sensors doesn't try to initialize it. The
sj> standalone supermon driver I wrote for that does the initialization
sj> itself.

Supermon is described as 'high-speed cluster monitoring' thing. What
if I don't run any clusters? Just a standalone embedded device? The
word 'cluster' scares me a little. :) Is supermon small enough to fit
in my 16Mb Linux configuration instead of lm_sensors? I think I don't
need anything 'high-speed'. I just want to check temperature, fan and
voltage parameters from time to time.

With best regards,
Alexander  mailto:spirit at reactor.ru