serial debug patch for ADLO

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Sun Apr 20 09:09:00 CEST 2003

hmm that does not look right.

in general bochs bios should have tried to:
	- initalize vga module
	- try to boot from floppy (and fail)
	- try to load MBR from /dev/hda

I think it did init vga bios as it is probably the first thing it does
(before the bochs banner which we can see below). Though u might want
to double check on this.

I would expect to see the "floppy boot fail" (or similar) message instead
of that "PCI BIOS function" which seems to be the last message here.

as far as vga bios goes, I would try doing warm boot from pc bios and see
what happen.

as far as bochs bios itself goes, u will have to try enable some debugging
information and see where exactly it stop. in particular I would try to
enable interupt 13, since it might actually be reading MBR (that's the
only place that I can think of hand that would probe for PCI bios).