Debugging the linuxBIOS code

Colin Hall CHall at optos.com
Wed Apr 23 11:25:01 CEST 2003

Adam,

> > My understanding is that the Micro-2000 POST-Probe [5] is
> the only one
> > that can be powered from 3v3.
>
> > [5] "POST-Probe ", Micro2000,
> <http://micro2000.com/postprobe/index.php>
>
> call me stupid, but where does it say it is an 3.3V?

It doesn't, and this is an important point that I am trying to clarify with
their engineers who claim that it will work from 3v3. As I said, if anyone
can recommend something better I would love to hear about it.

Regards,
Colin.

www.mimesweeper.com
This e-mail transmission is intended for the named addressee only.
Its contents are private and confidential and should not be read,
copied or disclosed by any other person.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do
not relate to the official business of my Company shall be

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Optos plc does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Copyright Optos plc All rights reserved. No part of this communication
may be reproduced without the prior written permission of Optos plc.
It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form
part of a contract or unilateral obligation.