help : flash an epia

Philippe CABANNES yenneo at oreka.com
Thu Apr 24 01:59:00 CEST 2003

I want to load linuxbios on an epia board.

When i try to execute the flash_rom utility it compile the different
file and give me this mistake:

flash_rom.c:35: pci/pci.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [all] Error 1

I´ve put rhe romimage into the directory /util/flash_and_burn and
executed the makefile

I also tried the command "setpci -s 0:11.0 40.b=3D54" but it gives an
error of syntax...

So how should i do?

Thanks im advance.