errors compiling the vga bios stuff

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Wed Apr 30 13:11:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:

> dammit. Version creep. OK, I'll take a look. Last time I tried this it
> worked.

I figured out how to get pcibios.o into the makefile.  Looks like
freebios/src/config/Config needs a dir/bioscall added to the list of std
directories to parse.

This gets pcibios.o in the works based on the CONFIG_PCIBIOS setting.
The problem now is that pcibios won't compile.

pcibios() has the following in it.

busdevfn = dev->bus->number | (dev->devfn & 0xff)

where dev is a pci_dev structure.  bus is also a pci_dev struct.
According to include/pci.h pci_dev dosen't have a member named 'number'
and thus it errors.

The the layout of pci_dev changed any reciently ?

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com