Flashing Bios Success...

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Wed Apr 30 15:35:01 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 13:27, ron minnich wrote:

> then you can't put a linux payload in there. You have to use etherboot. We
> don't have the quantum storage option working yet. :-)

Right.

What I wanted to do was simply see if the initializations were working,
I guess it is probably smarter to just get it working properly in the
first place. This board has both the PLCC flash and a DoC. Most of the
configs I've seen replace the flash part with a DoC. So since I'm not
doing that, how do I go about flashing the flash part? Do I still use
etherboot to get the kernel and such from the DoC? If so where are the
docs for configuring etherboot for such a setup? I don't think I've seen
a config with both the standard flash AND a DoC... Are there any?
--
Nathanael D. Noblet <nathanael at gnat.ca>
Gnat Solutions