S2880

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Thu Aug 7 00:08:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:

> I really need a working PIRQ (don't ask) so I'm going to take a stab at
> generating one from the linuxbios tables, unless somebody else has
> done/wants to do it.

I don't know if it is helpful to what you need or not, but there is code
in the stpc section that builds a PIRQ table:
(freebios/src/mainboard/stpc/consumer2/mainboard.c).  This uses the 0x0f
router code which is a way around linux if it does not know about the
router in your north/south bridge.  There are comments in the code.

-Steve