Backported oatch to 2.4.19 for kexec does not work (Respelled0

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 11 01:52:00 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I tried the original program that Eric had written, it gave me the
classic Linux error message, "Segmentation fault". Version 1.0 of the
newer version gave me that same message, even though that is captured
from version 1.8. Also it was repeated all down the line from 1.2 all
the way to 1.8. Since I wasn't sure how long it would be before you
got back to me, I decided to see if I could build a 2.5 series kernel
here. I chose the 2.5.7 applied the necessary patches and that
compiled to the end, telling me that it was ready for the next series
of steps. Why? Do you have a more recent patch on your site?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Have

http://www.keyserver.net/en.