Questions to the experts

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 11 09:42:01 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Originally when I saw the first message, I wasn't going to say
anything. I figured that all of you would have the right things to
say. However, one of the things I have seen in the past five years, is
that when it comes to Linux, and the magazine isn't one that was
formed to publish articles and things on the subject of Linux, the
magazine, and its authors usually are clueless about it. Take for
example the theme of Linux on the mainframe. The bunch attempting to
write about that one, are more clueless then the group I just
mentioned.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi