Floppy drives and Linux BIOS

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 12 00:02:01 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
To be honest Adam, the thought that I brought up earlier today, wasn't
well presented, but you did answer it accurately. My big problem as
near as I can tell, is that the currently available versions of their
floppy based RTL are older kernels, and they have no plans to update
it. I think your suggestion of using the ADLO arrangement is what I am
looking for. But I am looking for suggestions from the group.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

BIOS
> services that you would have on a commercial BIOS.
>
> - Adam Agnew
>
> On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>
> > Hello from Gregg C Levine
> > Here's a question that's definitely going to keep me up nights.
Can a