Memory on EPIA

Jeff Noxon jeff at planetfall.com
Wed Aug 13 17:46:01 CEST 2003

I'm using a single Crucial 512MB CL3 DIMM.   CT64M64S4D75.16LT

Works fine.  I'm using an Eden processor @ 533 MHz.  I have thought about
adding another identical DIMM, but haven't done it yet.  On a side note,
if you order from Crucial you may want to do it via phone.  I ordered
online using their memory configurator and they sent me a DIMM that was
too tall to fit in my Morex case.  They replaced it, but it was a hassle.

Regards,

Jeff