Etherboot in the BIOS?

Jeff Noxon jeff at planetfall.com
Fri Aug 15 10:36:01 CEST 2003

Purchase yourself a BIOS Savior.  They're about $20-$25 depending
on the motherboard and provide absolute protection against screwups.
http://www.pcmods.com/

Basically you end up with two BIOS chips on the motherboard, and a little
toggle switch to select one or the other.  That way you don't need to
"hotswap" BIOS chips, either.