Epia M status

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Aug 18 11:24:00 CEST 2003

Hello,
	I'm in the process of buying an epia board. I want to use LinuxBIOS.
So I checked the status page and Epia-M is marked unstable. Just
wondering what is unstable, where there are problems, whether it is
being actively worked on ( I don't mind helping it along if the
datasheets are available etc). What parts aren't working so good etc..
Just basically wondering if it would be better to go with the EPIA
first as I only need a demo board and the EPIA-M later on? Or whether
the EPIA-M would be sufficient for now and sort of works but only some
parts of it don't etc...

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Nathanael Noblet