Supporting extension ROMs and beyond...

SONE Takeshi ts1 at cma.co.jp
Tue Aug 19 03:36:01 CEST 2003

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 04:27:46PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > The BIOS support code is tiny -- I'm not surprised at 20k.
> But that 20k is all you ever need on x86 machines.

I looked at the x86emu but int.c only contains PCI services
and some other little functions. This is pretty much like what
we have now in LinuxBIOS for VGA BIOS support.

What I found really interesting in that source tree is
the 'happy_cards' file, which tells what various VGA BIOS's
do, and what the author had to do to make them happy.

--
Takeshi