for all k8 builders

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 8 15:11:01 CET 2003

On 8 Dec 2003, Eric W. Biederman wrote:

> Grumble.  You are pushing out my changes before we have finished
> testing them.  I don't mind to much but I do know some of that code
> was not fully generalized, so there could be problems if you have
> not looked through it carefully.

The problem was that builds that worked friday stopped working this
morning, due apparently to this:

Revision 1.9 - (download), view (text) (markup) (annotate) - [select for
diffs]
Sat Dec 6 00:11:56 2003 UTC (2 days, 19 hours ago) by ebiederm
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.8: +21 -8 lines
Diff to previous 1.8

- Fix amdk8_scan_root_bus and amdk8_scan_chains so multiple HT chains
  can be scanned in any order

===

it was your push, not mine. It broke all the K8 builds. I would normally
not have pushed your stuff out but this was kind of an emergency.

Trust me, I'm not going to push your changes out before we test 'em, but I
can't stop you from doing it :-)

thanks

ron