DOCM mapping address?

Devi Priya ijpriya at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:21:01 CET 2003

Hi,
         I like to have my linuxbios, linux OS, filesystem in the same
diskonchip millennium. If I have to use diskonchip millennium with
linuxbios, to which physical address should the DOCM should be mapped in
hardware ? Is any driver should be loaded before the OS gets loaded? I have
mapped in hardware 0xFFFFFFFF-0xFF800000. Is this correct? Does any
remapping is to be done in hardware afer this?
         Which file system should I use?

Regards,
Priya.