VIA EPIA mini-ITX mainboards

Hendricks David W. dwh at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 15 00:12:00 CET 2003

Yeah, Slasdot obviously is not intended to be used as a message forum for
lingering discussion.

Ron has a working image that was used for what I gather is a similar
mainboard. Output from lspci would also be helpful so that we can make
sure the hardware on your board is the same as the hardware on ours
(Whatever came in the ITuner Minibox M-100's).

P.S. I cc'd this e-mail to the mailing list (
http://www.clustermatic.org/pipermail/linuxbios/2003-December/ ) since
the EPIA is a rather popular platform and others might be able to offer
help in this matter.

Etherboot can boot a kernel over a LAN, and IDE disk, floppy, and probably
some others too. Are you using an ethernet bridge like a Linksys WET11
or an add-in PCI or USB wireless device?