sc1200?

Devi Priya ijpriya at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:18:01 CET 2003

Thanks for ur suggestion.
My flash is 4 MB. My processor can address up to 4 GB physical address
space. That means after power-on, in shematic should I map the flash memory
like 0xFFC00000-0xFFFFFFFF and
0x00000000-0x003FFFFF? 0r in upper address, is it enough to map the 256KB
region to the Flash ie 0xFFFC0000-0xFFFFFFFF? and the lower address to
0x00000000-0x003FFFFF