IDEA: Linux kernel and pcbios compatibility...

Another Happy Linux User ve5jor at rac.ca
Sat Dec 20 21:28:01 CET 2003

Hi,

When I read the part about being Windows-proof, I *really* liked that idea.
Also, about the audit-proof aspect.

Would built-in file encryption be a foolish thing to wish for some day?
(Maybe when the chips are bigger?)

Jorgen
ve5jor at rac.ca

ps
This list is *very* informative, and I am grateful for having access to it.  I
wish my talents were greater, and especially more current, so that I could
contribute.
Thanks to all, in the list.
Merry Christmas, & Happy Holidays to all.