sourceforge cvs and wrong web page

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 11 17:25:00 CET 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Sorry I'm late commenting. Been busy with other work.

Sorry! It happens that the entry on the sourceforge web page, is indeed
correct. Quite correct, as my e-mail address would say. I've been
downloading stuff from CVS on sourceforge, for roughly two and half years
now, nearly three, and that's exactly how I've done it. And if you were to
check the web pages that the site puts up for CVS retrieval, they explain it
that you need to go, down that route, actually they substitute project name
for our project, but it is the exact same idea. Why? Did it work for you,
otherwise?
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.