ecs k7som + other supported chipsets

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Wed Feb 12 14:38:01 CET 2003

Is there any support for ecs k7som (sis 740) or other DDR athlon
motherboards? unfortunately pchips 810 has only 2 pci slots, and we need
three. I can easily find newer motherboards with DDR chipsets here,
that's why I ask about linuxbios support for those.

What is the difference between t30d and 730s? are they both supported?

The ideal solution would be a motherboard with integrated digital audio,
but I think only VIA chipsets offer this. How is the situation from this
point of view?

bye
as

--