Needed: Motherboard Recomendations

adam.r.hunt at gmx.net adam.r.hunt at gmx.net
Tue Feb 18 02:58:01 CET 2003

I am looking for an integrated MicroATX (or FlexATX) Socket 478
motherboard.  It needs to have onboard video, sound and LAN.  I plan
on puting a 2.0GHz Celeron on it.  I want to experiment with lowering
the core voltage to ~1.1V from 2.525V in order to lower the thermal
output (there have been reports of this working).  The goal is to build
myself a fanless PC (still working on the power supply issues).  There
will be no hard drive just a decent sized RAM drive and NFS mounted
partions.

Thanks

--adam