Intel Clearwater motherboard.

Yaroslav Klyukin slava at microway.com
Fri Jan 10 12:28:01 CET 2003

Hello everybody!
I have just subscribed to this mailing list.
I am new to linuxbios and this project seems to have good prospectives.

I have just built romimage for Intel Clearwater motherboard and tried to
flash it into the bios, but  Intel flash utility (phlash) refused to do
that.
I failed to find any procedure or documentation for this motherboard on
how to make this motherboard work with linuxbios.
All i have right now is sources, which i have been examining during the
past several days. They seem to compile ok, so i want to flash at this
point.
I know that common practice is to use disk on chip, but this motherboard
has zif flash socket instead of dip one.

Please, tell me how to flash romimage into flash.

Thank you in advance.

Yaroslav Klyukin, Linux Systems Administrator - slava at microway.com
Microway Inc., High Performance Computing - http://www.microway.com/